Thursday 17 November 2011

The Twelve steps ...



       Designing an ad for a political candidate whose policies I believe would be harmful to the general public, would be my stopping point even if the world corrupted as is but knowing that I would help is what makes it impossible for me to do. And visa versa I won’t design an ad or a campaign against a person, which his beliefs will do well to the public just because he is against the upper power. Because, changing a person's opinion and brain wash him to think the opposite is wrong, but changing the public opinion for something it would hurt them is a big responsibility no one should or can Barry. Actually designing a poster to reveal the truth behind a harmful politician is something I ‘d do even if it would jeopardize my job.

      As a designer I wont give my best in designing something I don't believe in, but more than that something I'm against? Impassable.
And as a person from the public media is doing its part in confusing the viewer in decision making or side taking, which side to take? Who is right and who is wrong? What is right and what is wrong? And that is because some employee (designer) agreed to do his job against his belief. And hopefully, that would change with more people would stand and say no ... we will make the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment